AirReceiver is a lightweight AirPlay and DMR receiver. It will appear in AirPlay applications (such as itunes) and DMC application(such as WMP12) as a device you can play music/video/photo too. It works in the background, streaming media to your Android device, It’s special suitable for Android TV/Box.
How to install AirReceiver :
- Download AirReceiver.
- Navigate to AirReceiver APK Folder where you Download.
- Click on it.
- Click Next.
- support Youtube video.
- support audio sync with other AirExpress devices.
- supporting AirMirror. the best performance in the third-party AirPlay application.
- fully support IOS10.
- support slideshow feature.
- Compatibility with AirParrot. you can use AirParrot mirror your PC screen on your Android Tablet.
- stream audio/video/photo from AirPlay clients (itunes, iOS, …)
- stream audio/video/photo from DLNA clients(WMP12, AirShare,…)
- run in the background as a service
- configurable network name
- can be started on boot
- AirPlay & UPnP
Windows Screen Mirror: Download and Install the Free Tools AirSender in your PC. Click the icon of “AirSender” at Windows status bar, select the Device running AirReceiver.
1, Please turn off or uninstall other AirPlay application like AirReceiverLite on your phone because AirPlay uses some hardcode TCP port.
2, AirMirror is heavy CPU load, Please make sure your phone is enough powerful(1GH CPU with two core is ideally).
AirReceiver Refund Policy
If you don’t like it, contact us for a refund within 7 days.